Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Target Deals that Light Up!

Hello Hello,

Today I'm here to share with you some deals I got at Target last weekend. I don't actually go to Target that often because it's not super close to home but I happened to be there this weekend (shopping for clothes with Alex) and I stumbled upon a great find.


The lamp bases were only $15 each marked down from $50 a piece. The lampshade was $9 and I don't remember what the original price of it was but I think it was $20. I only found one lamp shade so it will probably be moving to a different lamp and I'll find matching shades for these two bases and hopefully a place to put them. It's not that we have too many lamps, its just we don't have enough furniture to set them on but our home will come together over time. It's the journey I'm looking forward to the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment