Monday, July 29, 2013

A Weekend Spent Camping

 Happy Monday everyone! This was my view over the weekend. Yes, I know I am one lucky girl. Let me take a minute to share with you a few photos of the sun going down.


I spent the weekend camping with family. My aunts, uncles and cousins all get together for a weekend camping trip in the summer time. We have had lots of different weather over the years. This year it rained for most of the day but by dinner time it cleared off and we were able to have a nice sunny evening.
My favorite part is spending quality time with people I love. I thoroughly enjoy the conversations everyone gets to have over the campfire while roasting marshmallows and making s'mores. I love that my little cousins enjoy climbing all over my husband and cuddling in his lap. I love playing lawn games with my parents and my uncle. I love conversations with my aunts about vacation planning and kid raising. I love that my sister, Alex, and I tag-teamed on bringing food and for once packed exactly enough food to feed all of us with only a little left over.  I love that my little sister got to hang out with us as well.

All-in-all it was a fantastic weekend. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment