The books I used are Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Rings. Before anyone freaks out about me cutting up books let me just say, I love these stories and I love that they get to be on display in my home. Also at the time of this writing there are 3,526 used paperback copies of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for sale on Amazon starting at $0.01 (which is where I bought mine because there was no way I was tearing up my hardcover copy.) Secondly, I actually had two mass market paperback copies of The Fellowship of the Rings so I didn't feel bad about that one either. Moving on...
I wanted to frame important pages so here is the very first page of Harry Potter.
This page is my favorite quote by J.R.R. Tolkien, and of course it's also important to the plot of the story.
- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king
A map of Middle-Earth anyone?