Friday, July 26, 2013

A Lovely Afternoon

Yesterday I spontaneously decided to take the afternoon off. I am so blessed to have a job that allows the flexibility for me to do this from time to time. So what did I do on my free afternoon? Let me show you...


I hung out with the beautiful Ellie, I gave her a good brushing which resulted in the removal of some mattered fur and a cat who was very very upset with me.
 I did a little bit of reading.
 Painted my toes :)
Straighten the pillows. I absolutely love making the family room neat and tidy.
I did a little project I had been wanting to try, dying some t shirts purple!


I also did the following things but spared you a picture.
-the dishes
-vacuuming
-three loads of laundry
-cleaned all the bathrooms

All in all I'd say it was a very productive afternoon. It kind of felt like a snow day, you know when you get an unexpected day off. I love that feeling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment