Friday, July 19, 2013

My Photographic Life

I have always enjoyed photography, but lately I haven't been taking many "good" photos. I don't live in the picturesque hills of Tuscany but I do think my little slice of the world can be beautiful. Even truck tires and shoes can be photographed to look artsy (in my eyes at least.) So everyday this week (well starting on Tuesday) I made myself take a photo of something besides my cat. Here's what my week has looked like.

 I feel small sitting next to this big truck. The wheels and my car were the same size.
 It's been so hot out that all of these windows were foggy at 6am!
 Yogurt. And the tip of my finger which accidentally made it into the photo itself. I could crop it out but sometimes I accept these little imperfections as a reminder that the world is not a perfect place.
My shirt. I'm currently wearing it as I type. The only 'new' clothes I had been purchasing were from the thrift store but when my sister and I went shopping I found this gem on the Target clearance rack for $14. I love it so much because I feel like it's exactly my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment