Friday, July 5, 2013

My Current Life

Right now I'm am currently...



Reading: You're All Ready Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be by Holley Gerth. This book is taking me a long time to read because it's challenging me. I like a good book that makes me think and I'm excited to dig into this one even more.

Watching: Top Gear on Netflix. It's actually a BBC show but the hubby started working through the seasons on Netflix and I caught a few episodes and now I love it. Yes, I've already picked out a dream car but I've learned so much. Plus, it's not just some guys standing around talking about cars it is also really funny.

Listening: Twenty One Pilots album Vessel (which is awesome)  and the audiobook of Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv and I am learning quite a few things.

Eating: Fourth of July feasts! I made a skinny taco dip yesterday for the cookout I went to. I found the recipe on Pinterest and I think it turned out pretty well. I served it when blue corn chips just to be festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment