Friday, May 31, 2013
High Five for Friday
Hello everyone, I'm linking up with High Five for Friday with my favorites from this week.
1. I can get overwhelming when trying to clean and organize something. I'm thankful the guest room is always a clean place to retreat to.
2. I made pork chops for the FIRST TIME EVER! They were delicious, even my husband loved them.
Click here for the recipe.
3. Sometimes I like photos that are blurry and out of focus. This is Ellie's "why did you stop scratching my ears to take this picture" face.
4. My best friend is getting married in a week! I love helping with the wedding prep. Bubbles!
5. The sunlight pouring in these windows every morning is one of my favorite parts of the day.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)