Friday, May 10, 2013

In Honor of Mother's Day

I would like to say 'thank you' to my mom.

Thank you for choosing coloring with me over dishes in the sink.

Thank you for letting me plant sunflowers and marigolds.

Thank you for tucking me in and saying prayers with me every night (thanks to dad too on this one.)

Thank you for being so kind to all my friends in and for always having a seat for them at the dinner table.

Thank for staying up until four am helping me finish my government project senior year.

Thank for understanding when I wanted to move home for college.

Thank you for making Christmas such a special holiday for us.

Thank for answering all my questions, even if they're silly. (Like phone calls about questionable ground beef and other impossible things to answer over the phone.)

Thank you for hang-out days :)

Thank for loving my husband like he is your own son.

But most of all, thank you for being you. I'm so thankful God matched you and me to be mother and daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment