Friday, May 3, 2013

High Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth with my five favorites from this week.

1. The morning sun streaming through the window even if the blinds are closed.



2. Springtime color!



3. Fresh lunches.



4. Having my husband home again.

5. This little fur ball turned two! Funny story, my hubby is usually the one who feeds her, well he was out of town for a few weeks and I was worried I would forget to feed her. I told myself just to make it a habit of filling her bowl up full everyday, that way if I forgot one day she would still have plenty of food. Now, hubby comes back in town and within a couple of hours of being home he comments on how Ellie looks bigger. The next day while holding her he says she feels heavier. I hadn't noticed because I've been around her everyday, but I MADE THE CAT FAT. Now I have to buy her the weight control cat food. Happy Birthday Ellie, I hope you enjoy those few extra pounds which to celebrate with.

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment