Monday, June 3, 2013

Right Now I am ...



Currently...

Reading: I just finished Start by Jon Acuff and loved every word. Now I'm reading Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott (I'm on page 7 but it's a book about writing, and I'm excited to learn more on the subject.) I'm also "reading" (listening to the audiobook) Slim for Life by Jillian Michaels, which I'm really enjoying so far. I have a lot of issues with food upsetting my stomach and she provides a lot of information about eating healthy natural foods, which I think would help me out a great deal.

Watching: Sherlock. It's a BBC show but I am watching it on Netflix. I am in love with this show. It's mysterious enough to keep me entertained but not so scary that I have to sleep with the lights on. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman play Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. Benedict Cumberbatch is also in Star Trek: Into Darkness and Martin Freeman is in The Hobbit and I loved both of those movies as well.

Loving: Clean surfaces. My hubby thought a friend was going to be dropping by over the weekend so we ran around frantically cleaning. Turns out the friend couldn't make it but I am enjoying clutter-free kitchen table immensely. I've been able to keep it up for two days so far (whoo hoo!) I hope it lasts.

Looking Forward to: MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING! My best friend since I was eight years old is getting married this weekend! I'm so happy for her and so excited to wear my bridesmaid dress. I just got home from trying it on, all the bridesmaid dresses were custom made and they all all different. I can't wait for her big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment