Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five for Friday

Hello! I'm sharing my five favorites from this week. This week was kind of laid back and it turns out I didn't take many pictures, so you get a lovely photo of Miss Ellie.

1. My hubby and I celebrated our anniversary this week! I was craving Chipotle so that's where we went for dinner and we followed it up with frozen yogurt for dessert. It was a nice and relaxing evening spent together.

2. The piano! I am so excited to have a piano :) You can read more about it here.

3. Ellie is obviously one of my favorite things all the time. (Even if she woke me up at 5 am two times this week wanting to play with things on my nightstand.)

4. I finished a great book on Sunday night. It's called Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer. I love finishing books, it makes me feel like I've accomplished something. Plus, it was a good story. I love all of Karen Witemeyers' books.

5. It's Friday and I'm pretty excited about that. Last week I took some vacation days so this full work week has seemed pretty long. I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend. 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment