Friday, June 28, 2013
High Five for Friday
1. My hubby and I celebrated our anniversary this week! I was craving Chipotle so that's where we went for dinner and we followed it up with frozen yogurt for dessert. It was a nice and relaxing evening spent together.
2. The piano! I am so excited to have a piano :) You can read more about it here.
3. Ellie is obviously one of my favorite things all the time. (Even if she woke me up at 5 am two times this week wanting to play with things on my nightstand.)
4. I finished a great book on Sunday night. It's called Stealing the Preacher by Karen Witemeyer. I love finishing books, it makes me feel like I've accomplished something. Plus, it was a good story. I love all of Karen Witemeyers' books.
5. It's Friday and I'm pretty excited about that. Last week I took some vacation days so this full work week has seemed pretty long. I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend.
Posted by Sam V.