Friday, January 4, 2013

High Five for Friday

Today I am going to do my first ever link up! Lauren @ From My Grey Desk hosts these every Friday. I love reading about everyone's favorite moments during the week and I'm excited to share mine!

My highlights from this week are...


1. Ellie and the adorable meow she makes when she can't get her toy out from under the bookshelf. (And of course she's the one who got it stuck there in the first place.)

2. New calenders. I geek out over agenda/planners and every fresh new calender.

3. New Years Eve and New Years Day celebrations with family and friends. Both my husbands family and my family had a big New Years Day dinner. It was so nice to hang out as one big group.

4. Having a three day work week. I could get used to this.

5. Sticking to my 2013 goals (so far.)

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment