Friday, September 6, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Lauren to share my five favorite things from this week.

1. The hubby and I went to this Ohio State game on Saturday. I love football but I also love the marching band. I wish they would show the half time show on TV! Go Bucks!

2. My sister threw a lovely house warming party. She asked me to doodle on the craft paper table "cloth" and I snapped this picture mid-doodle which is why not all the food is out yet. It was fun to catch up with family and friends.

3. I won a $15 Subways gift card. Which would make for three meals if I go myself or just one meal if I go with my husband. (Hubby already suggested going out to lunch with it.)

4. My co-worker brought me this huge cinnamon bun just because! I was nice took half of it home for my love but it was yummy and delicious. The perfect way to start fall.

5. Not pictured but a high light from this week was working in our yard like I mentioned yesterday. More yard work will be happening this weekend, but I love watching it transform.

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment