Friday, August 9, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! I'm linking up with Lauren to share five highlights from my week!


 1. I got a picture of Ellie and I both looking at the camera at the same time. She does not sit still when the camera comes out (unless she's sleeping) so this is pretty impressive.

 2. Grow little backyard strawberry, grow!
3. I went shopping with my youngest sister today! I've wanted these shoes for a long time and although I didn't end up taking them home today I have a feeling they will be home with me soon. These are perfect for work.

4. Garage sale find from Saturday. This was only $10 bucks! It will be beautiful when I'm done with it, just you wait and see :)

5. I took the afternoon off work today! Although I love my job, Fridays are especially high five worthy when you only have to work a half day. 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

No comments:

Post a Comment