So this week hardly too pictures, but I still wanted to reflect on some highlights from this week!
1. I finished reading Mary Poppins and it was adorable. I'm glad to have finally read it (it was about time!)
2. The hubby and I went out to dinner with my sister and brother-in-law on a weeknight! We don't do things like that often so it was fun, and we had gift cards which made it even more affordable :)
3. This week the weather has felt like fall and I love it.
4. I'm finally watching season three of Downton Abbey and loving it even if it makes me ugly cry. I only have two episodes left and then I'm all caught up!
5. This post is super late because we were at a friends house for dinner! I think we're going to make it a monthly thing and switch up who hosts the dinner each month. I brought a salad with strawberries, pecans, feta cheese and a vinaigrette dressing.
I will be a much better photograher in the upcoming week so next weeks high five for Friday will be much prettier.
Have a happy weekend everyone!