Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love for the Waterlogue App

I am jumping on the Waterlogue app bandwagon and I'm lovin' it. If you haven't heard Waterlogue is an app available on the iPhone for $2.99 that turns any photo into a watercolor. Above is Cinderella's Castle in Disney World and the barn picture below is one of my favorite photos from fall.
 Here are the original photos for comparison sake. I kind of like that the Waterlogue app makes the people all blurry. If I wanted to hang this up in my home the focus of the picture would be the castle and not all the people standing in the foreground.

I love this photo watercolor-ified. It makes the colors some much brighter and richer. I shared the watercolor version on Instagram with #waterlogue and the people at Waterlogue actually liked my photo. I felt famous for a hot second.

No comments:

Post a Comment