Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

I love putting up the Christmas tree. We have an artificial tree (I've never had a real tree for Christmas) but I love our little fake tree. We bought it after Christmas two years ago and put it up last year for the first time in our apartment. It was the perfect size for our cozy little apartment living room.

This year we put it up in our new house! We put it in the family room and if you read this post then you might recall that we have a vaulted ceiling in that room and it makes our little tree look even more well... little. But enough jibber jabber here's a picture.


Next time I post a picture of the Christmas tree I'll get a more accurate tree to ceiling ratio shot. All of the Christmas boxes are piled up underneath the tree to serve two purposes 1. Keep my cat away from the tree if possible (and this method is failing by the way) 2. I don't know where else to put all the Christmas boxes. I know I should give gifts in them, but I think they are so stinking adorable I like to keep them. I just don't know where to display them yet. But for now lets just look at the details.



And this is one of my favorite ornaments (that I bought at Wal-mart last year for just a few bucks but I think it has that vintage feel which I love.)

Do you have your Christmas tree up yet? Do you have a favorite ornament? Do you have any advice about how to keep your cat from climbing the tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment