Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Technology Fails and Vacation Reminders

I started this process by uploading pictures from my phone to my computer. I didn't realize that this computer hasn't met my new phone so in my (to be honest, laziness) I didn't really read what I was clicking on and ended up restoring my phone it settings from October 2013.The bummer is my phone is now running the old looking software and I have no recent pictures (good thing I had just uploaded all of my pictures) but the good news is that my most recent photos are of things like this.

Which is perfect because I'm been filling my free time by planning make-believe trips to Disney. I feel like I talk about Disney a lot on this blog but sorry I'm not sorry. I saw this quote on Pinterest.

"There is nothing wrong with loving the crap out of everything. Negative people find their walls. So never apologize for your enthusiasm. Never. Ever. Never." -Ryan Adams

I'm enthusiastic and for the most part a pretty positive person. Heck, I even just found the bright side in technical difficulties. I'm off to go walk down memory lane looking at old photos. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment