Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Couch!

I thought I should introduce you to our new couch. Actually, we got this lovely piece of furniture back in October but I realized that I never shared about it on the blog. If I could design a couch this is exactly what I would want it to look like. Just check out those details!
I love the nail heads and the fabric reminds me of a mens suit. I think those tough details paired with the curve of the back and arms make this couch just my style. All of the pillows on the couch are the ones that came with it. As this room evolves I'm not sure if they will stay or go, or maybe I will get really crafty and make covers for them. We will see. I am learning that I really like slow decorating.
And speaking of slow, we don't have a coffee table yet but I would much rather wait for the right one then waste money on a temporary one. So my current "coffee table" is actually a box covered with a blanket, but it is a place to prop my feet up while I am reading so I am happy.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh I LOVE IT!!! Where did u get it? It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We actually got it through Direct Buy but it's from Hickorycraft Upholstery.

      Delete
  2. I *love* the lines of the couch and the nail head trim! I'm looking for something similar. What brand is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, it's from Hickorycraft Upholstery. I am really loving it so far!

      Delete