Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ellie: The Christmas Tree Climber

 
Ellie is a tree climber, light breaker and ornament swatter. You can see in the picture how happy she looks to be in the tree. This was the first time I didn't drag her out of it and she eventually hopped down on her own. My tree is crooked, the star at the top is barely hanging on and that's okay. I always say she is practice for when we are someday (hopefully) blessed with children. Although I hope future kiddos won't break lights with their teeth like this little fur ball did! Before I could stop her I heard a crunch and a Christmas light was broken. So after a quick inspection that she didn't have any glass in her mouth (which she absolutely hated) followed by collecting the glass from the floor the bulb was replaced and I could plug the lights back in. 

Maybe someday she will be one of those picture perfect cats that is curled up under the tree looking as snug as a bug in a rug. But for now I have to keep both else on my little Christmas tree climber.

No comments:

Post a Comment