Monday, November 4, 2013

Vet Visits, Giant Leaves and Teacups! Oh My!

What a weekend! This weekend Ellie had her annual vet visit. Everything is looking good with her except we have to scale back on the cat food, lucky girl has some extra fluff. But while we were at the vet everyone kept saying "she's such a beautiful cat" and I kept saying "thank you" because it's clear she takes after her mama right?

 I'm sure they say all the cats are beautiful...

On a different note fall has put on a beautiful display the past couple of weeks so I thought we should capture it with a few pictures.

 Honey, take my picture with this giant leaf!
 I'm not sure what face to make...
 Clearly, this is the perfect one!
 Talking... no surprise there
 Did you get a good picture?
 Are we done yet?!

Okay so the pictures didn't really capture "fall" but they did make me laugh :)

And lastly my dad made me some teacup candles! My dad is a candle maker and when I came across a few chipped teacups I asked him to turn them into candles for me. He picked some great scents for fall. This one is vanilla and the other one (not pictured) is cinnamon :)

1 comment: