Monday, September 17, 2012

Once Upon A Time...


Today I'm beginning my story on this blog. My name is Sam and I am passionate about making life beautiful on a budget. Everyone fantasizes about what their life would be like if they won the lottery (even though they don't play,) but I want to make the most of my life right now, where I am at in this moment. I want to collect memories, not things. When I'm old and grey I want to look back on this life God as blessed me with and know I lived it to the fullest.

I want to blog about decorating, organizing, budgeting and more. My husband and I moved into our first house a week ago and we have a lot of work ahead of us. This blog will be a place for me to share our progress and write down our experiences.

I also really like numbers in the budgeting / personal finance sense. (Hence, the blogs name.) I want to look at our budget as a challenge to work through and not as a barrier we cannot cross. I want to make our home and life beautiful but within our means. I also hope to inspire others to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment