Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Getting to know you...

Getting to know all about you... (sorry couldn't help myself)

Since I'm just starting this blog up I thought it would be fun to introduce myself by share a few fun facts.

1. I am terrible at spelling (thank you spell check!) Seriously, it's embarrassing how bad I am at spelling. For example? Spell check just caught me spelling "embarrassing" wrong. (Twice)

2. I once went to a potato party where everyone brought some form of potato. For example one person brought potato salad, somebody else brought mashed potatoes, potato chips, I brought potato candy etc.

3. I've kept a journal for the past twelve years.

4. I love books. All kinds of books, fiction, non-fiction, young adult, picture books. Love them all.

5. The five most played songs on my iPod are:
Life is Wonderful - Jason Mraz
Look After You - The Fray
Return of the Lion - Harry Gregson-Willams (The Chronicles Of Narnia Prince Caspian Soundtrack)
Up is Down - Hans Zimmer (Pirates Of The Caribbean At Worlds End Soundtrack)
Gravity - Sara Bareilles.

6. I am starting to really enjoy football, especially the NFL.

7. A pet peeve of mine is when people don't take the stickers off of things. Like the stickers on binders or notebooks declaring the size of the pages and the rule of the paper. Or those little clear stickers on the side of Old Navy flip flops. I think it looks stupid when store stickers are still on products.

8. I love all types of music even opera.

9. I have a cat named Ellie.

10. Someday I'm going to go to Ireland... someday.


No comments:

Post a Comment